Work with us!
Do you love makeup, know social medias, and are comfortable in front of a camera?
Do you live in Oslo, and are willing to work at least 2 days a week from our office?
Then we are looking for you!
As our company is expanding, we are looking for a Norwegian speaking candidate (but comfortable in speaking English too) which will have the following tasks:
- Social media planning and posting;
- Talk on camera for product reviews;
- B2B account (creating and managing a portfolio of companies buying our products);
- Collabs account (creating new collaborations with new influencers, and following up on the ones already in place).
Some of the perks of the job are:
- You get your own desk in our office/studio with access to a Macbook Pro Retina 15";
- Use of the studio and equipment (we have more than you can imagine) to film/take photos for free;
- Help with shooting your personal projects;
- 1 to 1 training on how to shoot/edit professional photos and videos;
- Invitations to Press events and/or goodiebags;
- More exticing stuff...
Please read well below:
Candidate must be over 21 years of age, preferably be a certified makeup artist and have experience with sales.
Candidates with a basic knowledge/interest in photography/videomaking and want to grow on a personal level while learning and getting all the support needed to achieve results are more than welcome!
You can send your application in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "CANDIDATE - (candidate name)" ex: "CANDIDATE - Anna Andersson". Applications sent without the subject will not be taken in consideration.
Application must be a short (we repeat SHORT) introduction of yourself, mention what are you interested in (be sincere, if you enjoy cooking, working out or origami, write it down!), and why we should choose you. Including a CV is appreciated, but not necessary.
Last term for appying is Tuesday 5th June 2018, and selected applicants will be called in for an interview.
Thank you, and Lykke til! <3